Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Latest Weigh In

I believe the last post that had Maddie's weight in it was something like 8 lbs. 2ish oz. Well, this morning at his appointment for his RSV shot, he weighed in at 9 lbs. 8 oz.!!!! That is 9 and a half pounds!!! He is only a couple of weeks away from topping double digits. The funny thing is that I called it this morning. I told Amy before we left that he would weigh in at 9 lbs. and 8 oz. What else is funny is that his Poppy said the same thing when Amy called him. I told you once that he is eating like a little pig, and I meant it. Now it has come to fruition. He is becoming a beast. Albeit, a small beast. He still baffles his parents minds with his growth. He is very loved and we enjoy watching him grow everyday.

Your Friends,

The Deans

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute! Precious! I am so glad that he is doing better. I will continue to keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers!
Please tell your mom I said hello!

Nikki Huskins

Anonymous said...

He is sooooo precious! The new pixs are wonderful. Thank you for sharing. We continue to remember Maddie in our prayers here at Geddings Law Firm.
Love in Christ,
Debbie