Sunday, November 4, 2007

New Pictures


Peeing on mom on the way to my bath. SUCKER!!!

Major snuggle time with Mommy. I guess she forgave me for peeing on her.

Me and my Poppy


I figured I better pee on dad before he got jealous



I know Mommy and Daddy think I look cute, but C'mon!

I am going to get them back by peeing on them again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the joy of Boys -

Rule #1 Never uncover them before its time or you are asking for trouble.

I can not believe how big his is -
plese bring him by Howard Gap one day I would love to see him.

Lisa Beddingfield

Anonymous said...

Aren't babies grand!?
It is so wonderful to see pictures of Maddie in such glowing good health. One would never know what a sick little boy he was not so long ago!

Debbie Brewer @ Geddings Law Firm