Great pics!!!! Love the cap on Maddie, so cute. He is such a beautiful boy. Thanks for sharing.Karen
He's so cute! He's growing up fast isn't he? :) I love his smile. I can't wait to meet him. You guys shuld come to WS SOON!! :) Love,Pamela M-Presnell
I cannot believe that "Fuzzy Bee" is Maddie's favorite book. It's Hattie's favorite too!!We have to save it for last because she gets downright nutty when i put it in front of her.How sweet is that?!I miss you!xo,Cindy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great pics!!!! Love the cap on Maddie, so cute. He is such a beautiful boy. Thanks for sharing.
Karen
He's so cute! He's growing up fast isn't he? :) I love his smile. I can't wait to meet him. You guys shuld come to WS SOON!! :)
Love,
Pamela M-Presnell
I cannot believe that "Fuzzy Bee" is Maddie's favorite book. It's Hattie's favorite too!!
We have to save it for last because she gets downright nutty when i put it in front of her.
How sweet is that?!
I miss you!
xo,
Cindy
Post a Comment