














Thanks for all of your patience with me. I realize it has been over a week since we have posted something, but everything is still peachy keen.
Maddox is eating like a little piggy. We are actually putting a another whole ounce of food in his bottle starting tonight. He was just eating 2 ounces per feeding, but he is hungry so frequently now that it might makes sense to give it a spin.
We spent Monday afternoon with my Grandmother, Maddie's Great-Grandmother. He did great and we got some really good pictures with the two of them.
Tuesday night was fairly interesting for myself. Amy was out of town for a conference, so that meant I was on baby patrol all by myself for the first time. It was pretty cool because we had Boys Night Out/No Girls Allowed. Well, except for Gracie and Dory. He showed me that the way his Mommy handles things at night are far superior to mine. We got up every couple of hours, but he did eat every time he woke up. The next night when Amy was back home, he only woke up once. Go figure. It all worked out though and I came out of it fairly unscathed.
As far as his weight goes, we still do not know since we do not go to the Doctor for a couple of more weeks. However, if I was a betting man; (and I am), (well, sorta), (within reason), he would be close to the upper side of nine pounds.
Please enjoy the pictures. We will see my brother and his children this weekend, so it will be a good time. Check back soon and we will have some more pictures and news.
Thanks,
Luke
1 comment:
Great Pics! Thanks for sharing! I can really tell that he is growing, looks a lot bigger in just a couple of weeks since the last posting. He sure is a cutie!!! Thanks for sharing......
Karen
Post a Comment