Sunday, September 9, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

This Picture is just TOO CUTE

Daddy and Maddie on the patio at the Black Rose Pub

Another picture in the soothie chair

The most adorable little boy in the world

A little blurry but still precious

More proof the he is the most adorable boy in the world

Mommy is zonked out from a long night of feedings

Maddie with his hoodie towel

Well...I am not really leaving on a jet plane, I am leaving in a car instead. Unfortunately, I have to go to Raleigh for a week for some insurance schoolin'. I am REALLY not looking forward to it. If there is a silver lining, this should be the last one of these for awhile. I have never been away from my family for this long, so this is going to be a really hard week for me. Hopefully my lovely wife will e-mail me pictures every day so I will at least have those to look at.

On a lighter note, the "Trying to turn my son into a Tofu-loving Hippie" Project has been scrapped. Maddox did not take too well to the Soy formula. His consumption levels dropped way down. His mother and I made an executive decision that we needed to put him back on his previous formula. Since he has been back on the regular formula, he is eating much better. What is funny about this is that Friday Night, Amy tried to exchange the 2 big ole' cannisters of the formula we had at Wal-Mart for the Soy kind. Now, you can exchange anything, I mean ANYTHING at Wal-Mart, and you do not even need a receipt. You could buy a TV a Dollar General and take it back to Wal-Mart if you wanted too. However, the one thing at Wal-Mart that you have to have a receipt for is baby formula. Go Figure. It all worked out in the end though. I'm tellin' ya, you learn something everyday.

I will go ahead and inform all of you that I have no idea how many posts Amy and I can get around to this week. Amy will probably not have enough time to get around to it and I am pretty sure that you do not want to hear about life insurance on my end. If Amy can e-mail me some pictures periodically, I will post them for you to see.


Your Friends,


Luke, Amy, and Maddox

No comments: