Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Gracie on Guard

Rip Van Winkle

Another Action Shot

Dad should be a Professional Photographer

Gracie Lue

Dory Roo

Salutations Y'all,

First things first. As much as I deplore Appalachian State University Athletics, I must say that the feat they accomplished yesterday was pretty darn cool. However, this does not bode well for my beloved Catamounts come November. App has won 15 straight; the Cats have lost 10 straight; you do the math.

Moving on, Maddox is still rockin' and rollin'. Amy took him to visit his grandparents yesterday in Marion and Spruce Pine. We are going to take him to his first Apple Festival. His Auntie K is dancing there today. Plus, his daddy is parking cars for Rotary as well. I heard that the apple cider slushies are something to write home about, so I am going to have to try one.

Maddox wanted me to tell all of you to be safe this Labor Day weekend. There are a bunch of crazies out there, so keep a tight perimeter and your head on a swivel.

Lots o' Love,

The Dean Family

No comments: