














Hey Everyone,
I hope that all of you enjoyed the pictures. Amy and I are going to really try to update this sucker a little more often.
Maddox is still doing great. He is really handling the adjustment to more formula really well. The only thing that we did not expect is that he still eats as frequently but he eats more. Oh well. We need him to grow, so we will continue to do this until the Doctor instructs us otherwise.
Speaking of the Doctor... We found out Friday that Maddie has been approved for a series of shots that will prevent the #1 hospitalization of infants in the winter months. The shots are actually proteins that attach to the lungs to prevent the virus. We had to apply for him to get this, and his Cardiologist strongly recommended that he get this. Evidentally, this is pretty expensive and it all depends on if Insurance will cover it. The good news is that he is able to receive the procedure.
We will certainly try to get something else up by the middle of the week. Please check back in a couple of days to see some more pictures.
Thanks for Everything,
Luke
1 comment:
What a precious and beautiful baby!!! So thrilled for both of you and Maddox. Well, just got home a little while ago from the dinner and meeting. Food was great! It was very nice, a place I would like to go back to sometime. Amy, nice seeing you again. As usual, you look great. It was nice seeing everyone and meeting new people, it was very nice and so glad I was able to attend. Thanks for sharing the pictures, I look forward to seeing Maddox again when one of you bring him by for a visit. Your dogs are gorgeous too. Have a wonderful evening.
Karen
Post a Comment