After some grueling discussions and negotiations with Mediacom, and the sincere possibility of me switching to satellite, we finally got our cable fixed.
So...here are some pictures.
Can you believe it? I am sleeping without Mommy or Daddy holding me!!!

I am not crying...I am singing along with Daddy's rockin' ringtone

I must say...I am one good looking dude

Cousins Darcy and Zoey

Me and Zoey

Me and Darcy

Me and Auntie Snoozin

More sleeping on my own

Gracie and Shannanay

When I eat my fingers, I am hungry

Amy and I have her class reunion this weekend. We will post more information and pictures when we get back Sunday.
Thanks for bearing with us the last week.
Your Friends,
Amy, Luke, and Maddox
1 comment:
Hi Amy,
Congrats for you and your family. He's a surefire heartbreaker. My very best to you and yours. You were always my favorite. So glad you're doing so well. Love you a lot:)
Stacey
Post a Comment