Tuesday, August 7, 2007

We made it!!



Hello All,

The Dean Family has finally arrived!! We got discharged from Duke around 1 PM today. We arrived at our house in Hendersonville around 5 and are happy as can be.

Maddox' Paw Paw, Ju Ju, and Auntie K had our homestead lookin' good and in working order for us. His Papa is currently on his way with Gracie and Dory, his big sisters, (dogs that is).

We had a stack of mail that is taller than Maddox. All I can say is thank goodness for being able to pay bills online. Amy has been able to take care of most everything.

It is really nice to be able to move him around without wires and monitors. We had a very limited range of motion in the hospital.

Amy and I would like to say a BIG thanks to Keith and Debra for letting us stay with them during our brief citizenship in Durham. It was not a fun time for us, but they made it that much easier for us.

Again, thanks for all of the love, support, concerns, money, and prayers. We are grateful to all of you for this.

We will have some pictures tomorrow to show all of you.

Your Friends,

Amy, Luke, and Maddox

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! Enjoy having your sweet boy at home! What a blessing.
Take Care,
Jeff & Erin Fulk

Anonymous said...

I would do Snoopy's Dance of Happiness for you all but don't want to scare the baby! CHEERS to the whole family...it is wonderful to have Maddox back in Western North Carolina!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!!! I am so excited for you guys! This is wonderful. What a wonderful God we serve!!! I am just so happy for you, words cannot explain the joy in my heart for all of you!!! I know the girls were glad to see you too! So anxious to meet Maddox!!!

Love and continued prayers,

Karen

Anonymous said...

Way to go Maddie! You are a superstar! God has answered our prayers.
And what about that mom and dad of yous. You have sure been blessed with a couple of troopers. I think you should keep them.

Thank you Amy & Luke for sharing this difficult time with us. I have felt honored to have this little window into your lives. It has been a blessing for me to see how God has answered our prayers for your little family.

Love to each of you,
Leisa Sullins

prayingdaughter said...

I am so glad your family is home. Praise God that He has answered the many prayers that have been pouring upward for you. The only people happier than you must be the grandparents. Hope to see you soon. We will continue to pray for you.

Anonymous said...

So glad your home with that wonderful little boy!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that prayers are still going up as Maddie continues to recover and grow.

Luke if you need anything when you get back to work just call me I will do anything I can to help you.



The Beddingfield Family
Shane Lisa Austin and Austin