Ok...again, the title implies nothing, I just like being creative.
I know that I promissed pictures, but our cable has been out since some time yesterday morning. Therefore, no cable, no internet; no internet, no uploading pictures to the Kodak Gallery. Sorry about that, but we do have some good pictures of Maddox with his cousins.
I am afraid that our cable being out has something to do with the fact that we got hooked up to city water yesterday. There was some digging, so there is no telling. However, when I called Mediacom to check, they said that they were having difficulties in my area. I just hope that I am not the reaon for for the difficulties. Oh well.
Maddox had another good night and he is eating really good still. When he was born, his preemie clothes swallowed him whole, but he is starting to fill them out quite well. They are almost to the point that they are too small when he stretches out. I am just glad that he is growing.
We do not have alot planned for the weekend. I am sure that it will come down to Amy watching him for awhile so I can do some stuff around the house and vise versa. As soon as we get our internet back up and running we will post some more picture of our little man.
Thanks for still checking in to see how our little guy is still doing even though we are back home.
Your Friends,
The Dean Family
1 comment:
Hello Everyone,
I was fortunate enough to see Maddox again this week. Amy brought him by the office and he sure is a beautiful boy. It made me so happy to see mom and dad and baby all interacting and dad held him so all could see Maddox better. For those of you that have not seen him yet, you are in for a wonderful time when you meet this amazing little guy.
Sincerely,
Karen
Post a Comment