

Well...we have some good news and some bad news.
The bad news is that Maddie had to go through yesterday and feel bad. The good news is that he appears to be doing much better today.
We bottle fed him at midnight and at 6 this morning. He could only put away half of the bottle, but we felt it was good considering how he has felt in the last 48 hours.
After he had the small blood transfusion, his oxygen levels leveled out and he had more coloring in his little body.
He looks more at peace and occasionally flashes a grin or two towards Amy and myself. He still has his fussy moments, but who doesn't? I still have a few of those a day myself, and I am 30 years old!
Amy and I apologize if we scared some of you with our post yesterday, but we do not want to sugarcoat anything. Trust me, I wish I could write nothing but positive news about Maddox, but we have to realize that we have a long way to go and that he will most likely have some more of days like yesterday.
Again, he is doing better today, but if for some reason he gets into another funk, we will post something about it later in the day. Hopefully, he can continue to feel good and and remain in good spirits.
Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts, and concerns.
Your Friends,
Luke, Amy, and baby Maddox
No comments:
Post a Comment