We are spending a lot of time just waiting. Maddox has improved since this morning. Dr Canter closed his chest around 2:00 this afternoon and took out one of the tubes. Tomorrow they will begin to take him off continuous drugs and make an effort to take him off the breathing tube. It will all depend on Maddox.
We will keep everyone posted as things change.
Thank you for continuing to pray for Maddox.
6 comments:
Amy and Luke,
We are glad to hear that Little Maddie came through surgery ok. We pray that he continues to get well and you can take your little man home. We love you all...
Herman Jr., Beth, Peyton, and Gabriel
you are all in my prayers. Maddox is
surely a very strong little boy.......look who his mom and dad
is..
May God continue healing him and
giving him strength .
Jackie
Thanks for the update. He is improving all the time. I will be praying for miraculous healing and for his strength to continue. I just know all will well. I am looking forward to meeting this little guy!
Love and Prayers,
Karen
Luke & Amy,
It's great to hear that Maddix is on the road to recovery. Our Church members have been lifting you up and will keep doing so. if there is any way we can help back here on this end let us or Jimmy or Sylvia know.
Pastor Steve
Pamela and I are here for you guys if you need anything. We will continue to pray, and look forward to meeting him soon!
Terry and Pamela
Your little boy sure is a fighter! Hopefully soon you will be able to cuddle him and get him home. Keep up your positive spirits and trust that he is in good hands! TJ and I can't wait to meet your precious miracle!
Post a Comment