While Amy and I was at dinner, Maddie's blood oxygen levels dropped down slightly. If this were to happen for longer than 30 minutes, he was to go back on oxygen. We are not upset about this because we realize importance oxygen plays in an infants growth.
If this is what it takes to help him get that much closer to be ready to get to Duke for the surgery, then that is OK.
All things considering, this is not that bad of a problem to have, but it still something to take notice of.
Maddox has had some visitors today, and we appreciate them all. Uncle Chris and Aunt Jaime, Grandmama and Papa, Uncle Carl and Aunt Regina, and adopted Crazy Uncles Adam and Brandon, and Aunt Julie.
I am actually going to go back to work tomorrow. I wish that I could stay with my buddy, but we also realize that money has to come in to pay the bills. If it was possible, I would be a stay at home dad because I do not want to miss a minute of his life. I get fussy if the nurse takes it upon herself to take his temperature and change his diaper. However, this only happens when we do no thave a repeat nurse with us. Granted, we have our favorites, but they cannot work 12 hours everyday.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. We will let all of you know sometime tomorrow how his night and morning goes.
Your Friends,
Luke, Amy, and Baby Maddox
1 comment:
He looks like a happy little boy there. I hope you all are doing well. And that Mad gets up for the surgery soon.
If you need anything at all from feeding your pups to mowing your grass. Here is the # 828-964-1958 Just let me know.
Post a Comment