Friday, July 6, 2007

July 6, 2007



Day 12 - My Birthday!

Maddox had an x-ray on his lungs today but we have not heard the result yet. The doctor increased his fluids (it is called something medical but my spelling is not so good) and added another heart medicine. He has not yet made it to 6 pounds. Eight to ten pounds is our goal weight for surgery. That seems so far away.
We learned today we may have to leave the sleep room at the hospital if the NICU continues to have an influx of babies. Luke and I have been here the longest so we will be the first to go. We may have to begin traveling back and forth from home but that will be okay. It is just easier to be able to walk down the hall to be with our little one instead of driving 30 minutes. Feedings every 3 hours may be tough if we have to leave the hospital.
Maddox had his first bath last night ~ oh my! He did not like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my....this is the cutest picture yet! Too precious!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, Luke and baby Madde,
I have never written in a blog before so this is kind of wierd. I am thinking that this is something that everyone can read? I wanted you all to know that I am sending love and light to all three of you and I can see that all the prayers are making a difference. I am hoping to see some pictures with Amy holding the baby but so far I have only seen others, especially Luke-no surprise there as he would be the ham in the family! lol. Amy, I hope you will call me if you need me. Luke you as well.
Love & Light, Joyce