Saturday, July 14, 2007

My two cents

Howdy all,

I like to make sure that there is at least 2 posts a day from either Amy or myself.

There is nothing new to report from what Amy wrote earlier this morning. But I did want to add that Maddox is still doing good. He is currently taking a nap on his mommy while he is getting tube fed.

He is certainly a joy to have. He and I had a blast while Amy was out taking a walk this morning. It was sort of a "boys only", "no girls allowed", type thing. I have spoiled him already and made him a "Daddy's boy". He started crying sometime early this morning, and it was not 5 seconds later that he was back asleep after I picked him up. I guess there are worse problems to have in life than to have your newborn comfortable in your arms.


Thanks for all of your prayers, comments, cards, and phone calls. We sure do appreciate them.

Unless something changes in the next 12 to 18 hours, we probably won't post anything else until sometime tomorrow morning.

Your Friends,

Amy, Luke, and Maddox

2 comments:

prayingdaughter said...

Thank you for sharing Maddie with us, he is such a beautiful boy.. I reached out to every prayer team I know and asked for them to cover your family in prayer. God be with you, Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. Our prayers are with you and your family.