Countdown to surgery.
We just found out that the surgery is slated for 2pm tomorrow afternoon. The good news about that is that we can spend a little more time with him before he goes to get his plumbing fixed.
I actually got to get out of the hospital for a few hours last night. Maddie's Uncle Keith took me to a Durham Bulls game. Uncle Keith also bought him some cool Bulls stuff. It was nice to get out. I was afraid that Amy would just be overwhelmed while I was gone, but she and Maddie slept virtuosly the entire time. It was probably good for her that I did leave for a little while.
I believe that we are going to have some visitors later today. Grandparents and such will make the migration down today or tomorrow for the surgery.
I am not sure if I mentioned it earlier or not, but I have not heard one bad thing about the surgeon that will be performing the operation. This guy is world reknowned. Please pray for Dr. Jaggers so he can fix our little guy up.
The head Pediatric Cardiologist said that Maddie looked real good this morning and that he was pleased with his pulse, blood oxygen, and resperation levels. He told his residents and fellows that were with him that they are sending a good child the the surgeon. By that, he means that he is in the best physical condition that he can be in. That is in part b/c of the good work that all the Doctor's, nurses, and staff have done for our child.
Please keep Maddie in your prayers, as well as Dr. Jaggers. We will try to write another installment sometime later today.
Your Fiends,
Amy, Luke, and Baby Maddie
6 comments:
Howdy Amy & Luke and Maddix,
Just wanted to let you know that the prayers are already being lifted up for all of you at Pine Branch Baptist CHurch and even all the doctors. We sure hope everything goes great tommorrow.
If their is anyway we can help just let us know.
Pastor Steve Williams
Luke, Amy, and Precious Baby Maddox.
Thoughts and prayers are with you. I trust that God will guide the surgeon's hands during the surgery and give you strength as you need it and assurance that He has everything in His control. Thanks for sharing the pics and the updates. Love You, Diane
As the wagons circle you for support, please know that your Pittsburgh family is in that circle.
I am in prayer for all of you and have put you all out on prayer lines. I will be praying for the doctor too. I feel confident that all will go great. The Lord is watching over you and Baby Maddox. Please let everyone know as soon as possible, am sure you will!
Karen
Amy & Luke...just wanted to drop a little note to let you know that we are praying for each of you and especially Maddie. I hope everything goes as planned during surgery and he will be on the road to recovery very soon. love yall, Cory, Mandy & Ella
Maddie is a beautiful baby. I am praying for him and you two tomorrow. As a parent of 3 little boys I can't even imagine what you are going through. I will pass this on to my pray chain at work tomorrow. May God wrap you in his arms tomorrow and take care of you all.
Love and prayers,
Tonya Cochran, LivingWater Bapt Ch
Post a Comment